Monday 12 July 2010

Second house on Cottages II well underway



After one week's rotation on this project I've got the second house well underway. It's coming out prettier than I thought it would with the green and pink. It will look lovely in my daughter's room. My son has Cottages I in his room.

I'm finishing off Jade's flannel quilt as well. Last night I sewed the binding on and today I've pinned it ready for hand-sewing. I also promised to make her a pillow in the same fabric so will do that. It won't take long.

Jade has a week's holiday from gym training and I'm trying to make as much use as I can of the extra time I have not driving her around. I've got 4 hours extra work correcting IELTS papers Tuesday and Wednesday, got my car booked in to fix the radio antenna and am continuing to work on finishing off projects as well.

Oh and here is our kitten Nimbus's new toy!

No comments: